Archive for the ‘Events’ Category
Food truck block party TONIGHT and every Tuesday night from 6:30-10pm in the back parking lots at 2424 E. Robinson St!
Schedule updated weekly: Tasty Tuesdays in The Milk District
Show your support for small businesses by shopping local this Black Friday!
Starts @12pm, Ends @9pm
Coming up in November:
RAWards Orlando Semi-Finals Thursday November 8th from 8pm-Midnight at The Abbey (100 South Eola Drive Orlando FL 32801)
- Come stop by our booth!
RAW is a multi-faceted arts showcase that handpicks and spotlights talent from various sectors within the artistic realm: film, fashion, music, visual art, hair design, makeup artistry, modeling, DJing, photography, performance art and all creative arts.
For nominees and ticket info, go to: http://www.rawartists.org/orlando/rawards2012
Ladies Fashion Hour Presents: Etoile Boutique Wednesday November 14th from 6pm-9pm at The Falcon (819 East Washington St Orlando FL 32801)
- Ladies this is the time of the month that you can look forward to, Lady Fashion Hour at The Falcon: a monthly Happy Hour featuring local Orlando fashion. Ladies loving local! This month they are featuring Etoile Boutique! Oh, and The Yum Yum Truck will be onsite serving delicious cupcakes to you lovely ladies…yum, YUM!
This event is FREE!
Hope to see you all there!
Join us next week for our Halloween Extravaganza Food Truck Massacre!
We’re bringing out 5 Gastronomy, Curbie’s Sidewalk Cafe, Fish Out Of Water Sushi Truck, Fork In The Road, Melissas Chickenand Waffles, Tastebuds-Catering at Winter Park, The Flattery, Treehouse Truck, Tubby’s Ice Cream, and The Yum Yum Truck from 6:30-10pm to slaughter all of your hunger cravings.
Costumes are encouraged! (Particularly excited to see some foodie zombies…BRAIIINNNZZZ!)
Visit Tasty Tuesdays In The Milk District! for more info!
Come check us out at The Daily City’s FIRST EVER Night Market at Waterford Lakes!
Wednesday, September 26th | 6-9PM
Waterford Lakes between the movie theater and Pier One
413 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, Florida 32828
Lure Design: posters
Adjectives Market: antiques
Other Peoples Property: vintage clothing
The Book Worm: used books
Etoile Boutique: vintage clothing
The Butchers Pantry: butcher
Glazed and Confused: vegan donuts
Le Muffinette: muffins
Wondermade: artisan marshmallows
Lollypops & Pistols: fashion truck
Mobile Art Show
Local Yolk’l: breakfast sweets
The Crepe Company: crepes
For more information, check out the Facebook Event Page!
Tasty Tuesdays In The Milk District tonight and every Tuesday night from 6:30-10pm!
Food Trucks, Bars, Tunes and Shopping!
Alchemy’s Second Annual Summer Party!
Saturday, August 25th 6-10pm
2812 Edgewater Drive, Orlando FL 32804
- Live Music from: Saskatchewan, Thee Wilt Chamberlain, Beth Mckee, Terri Binion, David Schwiezer
- Tasty cuisine from: La Empanada food truck, Fish Out of Water food truck (6-8PM), Yellow Dog Eats, Yum Yum Pop
- Special creative cocktails from: The Courtesy
- Ace Metric for all your bicycle needs
- The crazy antics of BLOONIES
- Garry Postell’s All Vinyl Garage Sale
- Local clothing boutiques, including: Etoile Boutique
- Photo booth courtesy of: CKG Photography
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!
Facebook Event Page